February 16, 2008

KARAOKE F - M


Faith Hill - Breathe
Faith Hill - This Kiss
Foundations - Baby Now That I've Found You
Foundations - Build Me Up Buttercup
Frank Sinatra - My Way
Frank Sinatra - Something Stupid
Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
Frankie Valli - My Eyes Adored You

Genesis - Invisible Touch
George Michael - Careless Whisper
George Benson - In Your Eyes
Gloria Estefan - 1, 2, 3, 4
Gloria Estefan - Can't Stay Away From You
Gloria Estefan - Here We Are
Gloria Estefan - Reach
Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
Gloria Gaynor - Walk On By
Green Day - Basket Case
Green Day - Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
Green Day - When I Come Around
Guns 'n Roses - Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Guns 'n Roses - Patience
Guns 'n Roses - Sine I Don't Have You
Guns 'n Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine
Guns 'n Roses - November Rain

Heart - All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You
Heart - Alone
Heart - What About Love
Hilary Duff - So Yesterday
Hothouse Flowers - I Can See Clearly Now

INXS - By My Side
Irene Cara - Fame
Irene Cara - What A Feeling

James Taylor - Shower The People
James Taylor - Your Smiling Face
James Taylor - You've Got A Friend
Janet Jackson - All For You
Janet Jackson - Doesn't Matter
Janet Jackson - Escapade
Janet Jackson - Together Again
Jann Arden - Insensitive
Jennifer Lopez - Let's Get Loud
Jennifer Lopez - Waiting For Tonight
Jewel - Foolish Games
Jim Croce - I Will Have To Say I Love You In A Song
Jim Croce - Time In A Bottle
Joan Osbourne - One Of Us
Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful
Joe Cocker - Unchained Melody
John Denver - Annie's Song
John Denver - Leaving On A Jet Plane
Joh Denver - Sunshine On My Shoulders
Take Me Home Country Roads
John Lennon - Imagine
Johny Mathis - Chances Are
Journey - Faithfully
Judy Collins - Both Sides Now

Kansas - Dust In The Wind
Kenny Rogers - She Believes In Me
Kenny Rogers - The Gambler
Kenny Rogers - Through The Years
Kenny Rogers - You Decorated My Life
Kool And The Gang - Celebration

Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven
Leo Sayer - More Than I Can Say
Linda Ronstadt - Blue Bayou
Lionel Richie - Hello
Lionel Richie - All Night Long
Endless Love
Lionel Richie - Truly
Lis Stansfield - All Around The World
Lisa Loeb - Stay
Little Anthony & The Imperials - Tears On My Pillow
Liza Minelli - Cabaret
Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5
Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World
Lulu - To Sir With Love
Luther Vandross - Give Me The Reason

Madonna - Crazy For You
Madonna - Live To Tell
Madonna - Take A Bow
Mariah Carey - Against All Odds

No comments: